Shuttle Bus Transfers at Cosmopolitan Hotel
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle bus to Causeway Bay Plaza 2, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Admiralty to the Airport Express Line (AEL) at Hong Kong Station and to Quarry Bay. However, the journey to Times Square mega shopping mall and the MTR underground train at Causeway Bay station is just a short eight-minute walk from the hotel.
Cosmopolitan Hotel is opposite the renowned Hong Kong Jockey Club in Happy Valley and close to Queen Elizabeth Stadium, and is within walking distance of the Causeway Bay shopping district and close to the very heart of Hong Kong Island’s business district of Wan Chai.
Cosmopolitan Hotel also provides air-conditioned, chauffeur-driven limousines for hire to and from the airport and around the city.
- Limousine Transfer: Upon arrival, after customs clearance, guests should contact Vigor Airport Shuttle Services Ltd. Counter B01 at Arrival Hall B – HK$1030 / US$134 per a 4-seater car per trip
- Airport Seat In Coach:
From the airport to Cosmopolitan Hotel – HK$150 / US$19.5 net per person (please approach Vigor Airport Shuttle Services Ltd. counter B01 at Arrival Hall B after clearing customs); from Cosmopolitan Hotel to the airport at 30-minute intervals – HK$150 / US$19.5 net per person
- Airport Express Line Train and onwards for Hotel Shuttle Bus:
Take the airport express train from the airport (Airport Express Line (AEL) counter at Arrival Hall A or Arrival Hall B) to Hong Kong station (approximately 30 minutes’ travelling time with departures every eight minutes – HK$100 / US$13 net per person). A Complimentary hotel shuttle bus is available from Hong Kong Station to the hotel (an approximate 20 minutes’ drive). Please click here to view bus schedule and pick-up/ drop-off point. A taxi from AEL Hong Kong Station to the hotel (accommodating up to 5 passengers) costs around HK$40 / US$6.
Prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change.
Shuttle bus schedule is subject to changes depending on traffic conditions
Distances To and From the Hotel
- Times Square mega shopping mall / MTR underground train at Causeway Bay station – 1.3 kilometres; 8 minutes on foot
- MTR underground train at Wan Chai station – 1.5 kilometres; 5 minutes by car
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre – 2.5 kilometres; 10 minutes by car; 15 minutes by hotel shuttle bus
- Cross Harbour Tunnel – 2.3 kilometres; 10 minutes by car
- Pacific Place, Admiralty – 2.8 kilometres; 15 minutes by car; 20 minutes by hotel shuttle bus (Admiralty Centre)
- International Finance Centre (IFC), Central – 2.8 kilometres; 15 minutes by car; 20 minutes by hotel shuttle bus (IFC)
- MTR Hung Hum station (to China through Harbour Tunnel) – 2.8 kilometres; 15 minutes by car
- China HK Pier Terminal, Tsim Sha Tsui (to China through Harbour Tunnel) – 3.0 kilometres; 20 minutes by car
- Tsim Sha Tsui / Jordan / Mong Kok – 3-4 kilometres; 15 minutes by MTR underground train; 20 minutes by car
- Hong Kong International Airport – 40 kilometres; 45 minutes by car