To keep up with our vision to provide the ultimate stay experience and fulfill the valued suggestions we collected over time from our discerning business and leisure guests, guestrooms renovation work is being carried out at Cosmopolitan Hotel and involves a complete make-over to existing guestrooms.
In order to minimize the disturbance caused by the construction work, the guestrooms renovation will be carried out by phases of four floors each time, and noisy work is expected from 10 am to 6 pm between Monday and Saturday.
Rest assured that our team is very experienced and cautious about balancing needs of our guests during the period. There is no major disruption to the day-to-day operations of the hotel as the work is confined to specific floors only with dedicated buffer floors above and below the affected floors.
During the renovation, up to 350 guestrooms and suites will be available.
We are excited about the changes to the hotel and confident that you will still enjoy a comfortable and pleasant stay here as before. If you have any questions regarding our upcoming renovation, please contact
- Mr. Ronald Cheung, our Front Office Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 3552 1812)
- Mr. Leo Ng, our Director of Sales – Corporate (email@example.com / +852 3552 1222)
- Mr. Foster Lui, our Assistant Director of Sales – Travel Trade (firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 3552 1215)
- Ms. Joan Lee, our Revenue Manager (email@example.com / +852 3552 1221)
at anytime, they will be happy to provide further information to you.
- 前堂部經理張煜先生 (firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 3552 1812)
- 營業總監–商務吳宏晙先生 (email@example.com / +852 3552 1222)
- 助理營業總監–旅遊貿易雷偉傑先生 (firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 3552 1215)
- 營利經理李慧中小姐 (email@example.com / +852 3552 1221)